Muri Thunder Biography – Net Worth, Age, Songs & Album
- Muri Thunder is a Nigeria Fuji artist popularly known among the Yoruba peers, Years back, he used to be one of the artiste’s music fans always crave to have at their parties. But a few years back, he went off the scene and at a time, he traveled overseas.
Muri Thunder Early Life
- Muri Thunder which real name is Muri Alabi Ademola was born on the 5th of August 1973 into the household of Alhaji Tiamiyu Salaudeen Orimadegun and Alhaja Moriamo Salaudeen, He’s from Oyo State, Ibadan to be Precise His music career dates back to when he was in high school at the United Christian School Apapa.
- He had so much love for music that he had to drop schooling which didnt go down well with his parents that they even threatened to disown him. But he kept with faith and his insistence on making a career out of music.
- Muri left home at a very tender age to live with an aunt of his that encouraged and supported his career path.
Check Out: Top 12 Richest Fuji Musician In Nigeria & Net Worth 2020
Muri Thunder Music Career
- I started music at my younger age. I was about 7 when I started, in 1983, but it wasnt fuji then. I started from Arabic School because my father was an Alfa. Out of many of us then at Islamic school, I happened to be the most confident to lead other pupils. And thats where I got my inspiration from. From there, I did Were during Ramadan period. Then, in our area, there was a man called Baba Alake, he used to organise competition for there artistes. It was always a competition between 2 or more artistes at Amukoko community in Lagos. I emerged winner; the first position in the competition. That was around 1985.
Muri Thunder Age
- The Fuji singer who has been in the industry since the 90’s was given birth too in the year 1973, Muri Thunder is currently 47 Year Old.
Muri Thunder Net Worth
- The veteran Fuji singer Muri Thunder currently worth 100 Million Naira. The money is low comparing to is peer reasons are because some years back the artist decided to take a break from the industry which made his source of income seize.
Muri Thunder & Malaika Fight Explained
- About 15 years ago when Malaika and I were doing a fuji collabo at Goldmyne Studio, Malaika addressed me as his younger one. And immediately, I responded and the recording had to stop. So Malaika walked out of the studio. He didnt continue with the collabo, but I did the remaining. When he granted an interview on BBC, we expected him to use that medium to make amend and let sleeping dog lies, but he also brought up the issue. When he was asked about his relationship with me, he said I was his younger brother. And a lot of my fans had been calling me to react to the claim. Thats why I said hes being childish for his utterances.
Muri Thunder songs & Album
Omo Mi Gbo Temi
Aran Nio Da
Mo So F’ Ale Mi
O Fomo Lomo Loyun
Ohun To Sele
Kaye Ma Nawa Lore
Eyin Ti Ibadan